Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Impressions


http://www.usblackart.com/Categories/Harriott_Tubman.asp


First impressions



Is this real?


How can this man know


Exactly how to make me feel


Like, how does he know how to


Hit the spot


Right there


And lord knows I'd been looking


Damn near everywhere


He loves to slow grind


And kiss me from behind (on the lips)


Until I begin to make the sheets rip


And then he gives full kisses that are like poetry or old R&B songs


And looks deep into my eyes


Saying that even though I'm Hpnotiq, he can Hypnotize


Me, and tells me to slow it down to a pulse


He never rushes it


Always takes his time


Does it nice and slow


Makes me lose my mind


But that was just first impressions


Wonder why it never stays so sweet


Cause now that he's got me where he wants me


He ain't trying to keep up the heat


No, now that he's got me in the palms of his hands


He is lazy with the details and the flow


Like he's got somewhere better to go


There is very little foreplay


And licks are only for lubrication


And I can't stand the frustration


And now things are in deliberation


Because I realize that all we had was first impressions


And the good times we shared left behind no representation


No kids, no ring,


No plans for those things


I guess love don't live here no more


So give me the keys back to my door


And the final impression


Will be your behind


Being careful not to let the door hit you where the good Lord split you


Back into the world you go


Never to waste my time anymore.


 


 


Copyright ©2007  Attica Lundy

No comments: