Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Presidential Suite


http://www.usblackart.com/?gclid=CJ3tjpbc_44CFQ2aOAodPGfc1w


Presidential Suite



I finally made it to the Presidential Suite


On this heavenly bed


Got the richest complimentary chocolate laying on the pillows


I taste it one lick at a time


So bitter, so sweet


A treat I'm sure to keep


I'm told it will melt in my mouth


Not in my hands


But this man


Makes me melt so quickly


I'm watching for a cold front


To blow through


But this heat wave's got me sweatin'


Sweatin' him in the darkness


Sweatin' him in this hour


Sweatin' him sweatin' me


From the bed, floor, counter, and shower


And then back to the bed


As I melt in his mouth


And then in his hands


Until our chocolate lays


It's melted bitter sweetness


On the pillows


On this heavenly bed


Inside of the Presidential Suite


Copyright ©2007  Attica Lundy

No comments: