Saturday, May 3, 2008

Party

I'm wet, but you knew that already
Got me yearning for you more than ever before
Got me wanting you to take me right here and now
But damn, yo peeps on the other side of that door.

Damn, My legs feel so week
From those soft kisses you placed on my neck
And, oh, how my breasts sit up at attention
And, damn, is that big buldge i'm feeling your d**k?

When is the party going to be over?
Why you gotta tease me the way that you do?
You know I got a man
And you know my heart is true

What's love got to do with it? you ask
Well, at this point not a damn thing
Want me to touch you where? Awww, baby!
Hold up, let me take off my ring.

Baby, I can't keep quiet much longer
I hear them dancing and partying out there
Do you think that if I scream they'll hear me
Damn, babe, you done messed up my hair

My perm is sweated out so badly
My p***y's soaking through and through
I got hickies all over my body
And you say we still ain't through?

Okay, i'll wait while you say bye to everybody
Okay, i'll stay for a while
Okay, i'll call you Big Daddy
Okay, i'll sit on your smile

Damn, can I stay here forever?
Can you do that to me over and over again?
Can you once again take me to heaven?
Will you be my 'very good friend'?

Ummm, i really got to go now
He'll be home in about an hour
if we rush, i can be home before he get's there
Can we please just get out of this shower?

Copyright ©2008 Attica Lundy

No comments: