Thursday, November 1, 2007

Love Date

Come and take a ride

Hurry, cum inside

I just wanna chill with u




U know it's getting late

And though I love this date

U know what I wanna get to




This is like a dream

So romantic and it seems

That you know what you are doing, boy!




Strip off all your clothes

And lock all of the doors

Imma give you something you'll enjoy!




Ooooohhhhhh, I like the way you feel

U make me want to scream

I'm falling in love with you

No matter how soon that it may seem




I never want to leave

The safety of your arms

I give my heart to you

Promise you'll do me no harm




Once upon a time

We were friends, but you weren't mine

So I had to sit and wait patiently




I told you I was the best

And I'd succeed at any test

I told you to just wait and see




And then the big day came

You threw the past away

And asked if I would be your queen




And I did say YES

After that we passed all the tests

And reality was born from what was once just a dream
Copyright ©2007 Attica Lundy

No comments: