Thursday, November 1, 2007

Over-Throne

I accept the post as Queen and I take my place on the throne

And whereas we were once in two seperate places, now we are home

I keep up the paceand run, yes...in haste

to take my seat on the softness of your face

and accept kisses and more as we move down to the floor

dancing rhythmically to beats of our hearts, juices do pour

it's funny how carpet burns are not a factor at all

guess it's because we're floating above it all

skin on skin, there's no distance - I suppose we are now one

and as you offer me another seat, I cum on your tongue

This goes on and on until we both are too weak

Can't move another muscle-Damn near can't speak

So no speeches today i'm too tired to do anything more

'cause the Queen needs to rest her mind-and get the hell off this floor!
Copyright ©2007 Attica Lundy

No comments: