Thursday, November 1, 2007

Prelude To A Dream

Call

And I could never forget the feeling I got when the phone rang and your voice was on the other end and I had butterflies all throughout-in places remotely familiar and yet new

Hug

And I could smell your cologne-unique

and I could feel the hardness of your body- calling me

and I could taste the sweat on your neck-bitter sweet

Kiss

And though the clock was ticking,time stood still

tick tock-tick tock....time didn't even matter as pecks became sucks and sucks became passion

Breath

I inhaled so deeply as you entered me-Didn't know that after all these years it could feel this way: New-Old-Possibility...........and my mind off to another land and i'm seeing picket white fences and a dog running in the yard, and a cruise to the island

Exhale

Body shaking and I can't get this silly grin off my face and you know what you did to me, and that's making you smile, too. Pretty teeth, though. Jet Black Skin and I can't even see you with these lights turned off 'cept for the light coming through the window giving you this sexy siloute. This could work. Ain't found nothing wrong yet. Wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

Dream

Because there's no way in the hell I can stay up after this. Even though this place is strange, I sure do feel at home in your arms

I think i'll stay.
Copyright ©2006 Attica Lundy

No comments: