Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trippin

Dang

I never thought that you would trip about

Dem thangs

And never figured you to be so petty

But all the same

It doesn't matter if you are mad or pouting

I don't care

It's not like I don't have the right to have my own opinion

Not like you're even here

So what if I want the drama to end

and i'm not tripping, so?????

If you don't like how I feel about it then you can always

Go

And when you come back i'll be cool

~it won't even been a thang

Cause you were the one tripping and i ignored you

all the same.

I'm used to your temper tantrums

and they're so sad to me

I try to ignrore them so you won't

look so dang weak to me

And yes, i'm hard, but i'm soft about things

that are honest and are real

And yes, my demeanor is calm but it's not like

I don't or cannot FEEL

But this was about some bull**** and you know

that i'm not a friggin' kid

I wouldn't care if the whole thing ended

Cause this thang has got you bent

But anyway just take your time and just keep that drama there

And when you grow and get over it, then you can find me here!
Copyright ©2006 Attica Lundy

No comments: