Thursday, November 1, 2007

Party Girl

U gets high off the marijuana

And when yo woman try to get some, u don't want her

Cause your senses are too intense and u don't wanna lose

The way the weed make u feel, so u gotta choose

U offered her to smoke with u but she act like she too good

Chick done came up, forgot she from the hood

But when u go get it from somebody else

She got issues and she wanna step

All of this cause you wanna get high

If it were me, I'd tell her ass goodbye

Baby Boy, fuck it imma smoke with you

Cause I can think of some freaky shit that we can do

Seems like it's better when u do yo thang

With somebody else who swings yo way

Birds of a feather flock together

And we can fly so high and make it last forever

I'm a party girl, only twenty two

So imma do the things yo old lady don't wanna do

Baby come with me, let me free yo mind

We gon' do it big all through the night

I see u smilin' over there, I got you feelin' right

I know u want my body cause my shit is tight

Get out the scented oil- slide in and have some fun

My waterfall's pouring, come and get u some

Now I got the munchies, let's get a bite to eat

Then we'll smoke some more, and turn up the body heat
Copyright ©2007 Attica Lundy

No comments: