Thursday, November 1, 2007

Whisper Love Songs

I'm sitting outside
it's the start of winter
November air cold
but my love for you still burns
Been missing you lately
and I can't get you off my mind
Don't know when i'll see you again
but i know missing you hurts
I try so hard
to let the past escape
from my mind
trying to remember only the good times
like laughing at
the silliest things
and toasting marshmellows
when the lights went out-and ending it with a slow grind
i long to hear
your song again
i miss you
can't get you off my mind
think i'll come back home
and lay you down
think it's been too long
and that it's about time
Sudden movements in the dark
scare me
not knowing what tomorrow brings
worries me
Pride before passion
has been my crime
i want you back
if only for one more time
la la la la
doo doo doo doo doo
la la la la
da da doo doo doo
umm hmmm hmmm hmm
Whisper love songs
hmm hmm hmm hmm
Till I fall asleep in your arms
Copyright ©2006 Attica Lundy

No comments: