Thursday, November 1, 2007

He Sees Me

He sees me
I know he does and if I look harder I can see him, too
I knows me
Sometimes better than i know myself, and that's so very hard to do
He holds my hand, I squeeze a little so he knows that I feel him
I love him so and never knew that love could feels so free
He's the best thing that ever happened to me
They call this love
They call this love
They call it love but I know it's so much more
They think they know
They think they know
They think it's the same as what they have, but they are so wrong
This is the purest form of happiness
He says we'll be this way forever and I believe in him
He tries so hard, never wants me to struggle again
Embraces my trueness and I love him so much for that
He smiles at me
I wink at him
That's our way of confirming what we have
It's been too long since I've seen him
And that was only five seconds ago
He watches me from the corner of his eye
As if he is painting a portrait of me in his mind
I take a pic of him from my camera phone
And stare at it all day when he's not near me
Love is
Feeling this way
And Love is
Staying this way
And Love is
All that we've said and more........
and this is forever more.

Copyright ©2007 Attica Lundy

No comments: